My photo
I've always been passionate about Interiors. After many years of being "Jack-of-all-trades,-but-master-of-none", I decided it was time to head back to college pursue a new career path. After a fantastic 2.5 years of hard but rewarding study - I recently graduated with a Professional Diploma in Interior Design from the KLC School of Design in London. I was also honoured to be presented with the KLC Personal Achievement Award for my class.

Wednesday 15 September 2010

Chapter from Maison & Objet......How FABULOUS is this rug?!


I discovered DIACASAN recently at Maison & Objet. The above rug was on display at a grand scale and I couldn't help but smile when walking past. These guys were so friendly and had so much to show. I can't wait for the day when they have a showroom in London.

Jungle


Cassala


Jewel

New York

Topkapi

Tsar
This is above all my absolute favourite! The colours remind me of warmer days in Morocco.....
Bangalor

No comments:

Post a Comment