My photo
I've always been passionate about Interiors. After many years of being "Jack-of-all-trades,-but-master-of-none", I decided it was time to head back to college pursue a new career path. After a fantastic 2.5 years of hard but rewarding study - I recently graduated with a Professional Diploma in Interior Design from the KLC School of Design in London. I was also honoured to be presented with the KLC Personal Achievement Award for my class.

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Porcelain Sculpture's by Alice Riehl

Alice Riehl designs and creates porcelain blended with textile fibers in her studio located in the center of Paris. Her sculptures and vases with aerial shapes evoke a feminine universe, between weaving and vegetation. The capturing of movement gives an ethereal life to her pieces.

BOWLS

Pleats
Corolla 2
Pleated Shell with underlined pattern










SCULPTURES


Flame
Shrebbery
Laying Wing
Wave
Flames
Sea Foam

No comments:

Post a Comment